Zoologische Gärten in Australien
ZOOLOGICAL GARDENS (OFFICIAL) 02/05/1966
- Feature RESERVE (RESV)
- Latitude 37 47 02 S (dd mm ss)
- Longitude 144 56 45 E (ddd mm ss)
- Easting 319099 m
- Northing 5816190 m
- Zone 55
- Grid Reference
- Municipality MELBOURNE CITY
- Datum GDA94
- Zoo News: Zoos Victoria Supporting Komodo Dragons | Tree Kangaroo Partner wins Conservation Award | New Home for Burrun | Attention Arachnophobes | Pregnant Elephant | Birds Sing Werribee Open Range Zoo's Praises | Baby Hippo no Longer "Muddy" | Endangered Helmeted Honeyeaters safe after local bushfire | Platypus Twins Named | 30th Celebrations at Trail of the Elephants | Meeting Monsters at Melbourne Zoo | Wise up with "Water Wise" Garden Tours
- Events Calendar: 2008 - International Year of the Frog | Leap into Action for Frogs! | 2008 Year of the Frog programs and events | Frog Conservation Program Funding Opportunities | Zookeeper Frog Blog | Frog Blog Archive | Spiders and You | Program Details
- Zoological Parks & Gardens Board: Our Mission and Purpose | Our Board | Annual Report | Whistleblower Procedure
- Our Three Great Zoos: One Great Ticket - 3 Great Zoos | Where to Eat | The Evolving Zoo
Werribee Open Range Zoo: Werribee Open Range Zoo is full of amazing animals living in a wide, open savannah - only 30 minutes from Melbourne. Discover grazing rhinos, giraffes and zebras, see monkeys and cheetahs at play, and get close to a pride of lions.
Melbourne Zoo: Experience the diversity of the world's wildlife with a walk through the award-winning Melbourne Zoo. More than 300 species are on display every day of the year in a brilliant botanical setting only 4km from the city.
Healesville Sanctuary: Healesville Sanctuary takes you closer to Australia’s unique wildlife, showcasing more than 200 Australian animal species amid stunning bushland - only one hour from Melbourne.
- Working at the Zoo: Positions Vacant | Admissions Co-ordinator | Visitor Experience Officers | Visitor Experience Officer’s | Zoo Careers | Recruitment | Work Experience and Volunteering | Becoming a Zookeeper | Zoo Cultures | Vision, Mission and Purpose | Capabilities | Safety | Benefits
- Sustainability: Reducing Water Waste | Waste | Reuse of materials | Renewable Energy | Weed Control
- Friends of the Zoos: Benefits of FOTZ Membership | Conditions of FOTZ Membership
- Media Information
- Contact Us