Etymologie, Etimología, Étymologie, Etimologia, Etymology
US Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, Estados Unidos de América, États-Unis d'Amérique, Stati Uniti d'America, United States of America
Index, Índice, Indice, Indice, Index
bucknell - Index of Online Dictionary
Internet Marketing Index
julen - The Ancient World Web
index of mythology & religion web resources
netcafeguide - Cybercafe Text Index
Currently this list covers 164 countries and 4,500 internet cafés and other access points. You'll find it easy to click the state, country or region you plan to visit. The list is constantly updated, so if no cafés that suites your needs are on the list today, they might be there tomorrow.
DIR - De Imperatoribus Romanis: An Online Encyclopedia of Roman Emperors
WHAT IS DIR?
DIR is an on-line encyclopedia on the rulers of the Roman empire from Augustus (27 BC-AD 14) to Constantine XI Palaeologus (1449-1453). The encyclopedia consists of:
these materials are cross-referenced by live links.
- (1) an index of all the emperors who ruled during the empire's 1500 years,
- (2) a growing number of biographical essays on the individual emperors,
- (3) family trees ("stemmata") of important imperial dynasties,
- (4) an index of significant battles in the empire's history,
- (5) a growing number of capsule descriptions and maps of these battles, and
- (6) maps of the empire at different times. Wherever possible,
These contents are supplemented by an ancient and medieval atlas, a link to a virtual catalog of Roman coins, and other recommended links to related sites. The contents of DIR have been prepared by scholars but are meant to be accessible to non-specialists as well. They have been peer- reviewed for quality and accuracy before publication on this site.